Bone Suckin’® Chicken Dip Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 jar
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, ½ tsp., optional*
- Chicken Breast, 3, cooked and shredded, or 2 cans of chopped chicken, drained
- Onion, ½, diced
- Cream Cheese, 2 (8 oz.), blocks
- Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz.
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, ⅔ jar of Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce, onion and half of cheddar cheese.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in a large casserole dish or several smaller ramekins. Pour remaining ⅓ jar of Bone Suckin’ Sauce over mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite crackers. Serves 10.
*For a spicier dip add ½ tsp. or more of Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce during the first step in recipe.
Buy Bone Suckin’ Sauce >>
Buy Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin Hot Habanero Sauce >>