Bone Suckin’® Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 cup
- Bone Suckin’ Enchilada Sauce, 2 cups, warmed (see recipe)
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless and skinless
- Gluten Free Corn Tortillas, 12
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Monterey Jack, 1 cup, shredded
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, pour in ½ cup of Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Add chicken and coat well with sauce.
- Place chicken on grill. Cook chicken for 10 minutes per side. Baste chicken with ½ cup of Bone Suckin’ Sauce while cooking. The internal temperature for the chicken should be 165˚.
- Let chicken cool to the touch and then shred. Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle or in a frying pan for 2 minutes per side on medium heat. Dip tortillas one by one through warm sauce, coating both sides.
- Spread shredded chicken in a thin straight line down the middle of tortilla and top with a tablespoon of enchilada sauce. Roll tortilla into a tube and place into a large casserole dish. Repeat until all tortillas are used. Spread enchilada sauce liberally over chicken stuffed tortillas. Top with cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve with Bone Suckin’ Refried Bean Casserole (see recipe) and Bone Suckin’ Cilantro Cream Sauce (see recipe). Recipe serves 4.
Buy Bone Suckin’ Sauce >>