Bone Suckin’® Chicken Salad Recipe
Author: Wendy Perry
Recipe type: Chicken
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub, ¼ cup
- Chicken, 4 cups, cooked
- Boiled Eggs, 4, chopped
- Celery, 1 cup, diced
- Sweet Pickle Relish, ½ cup
- Mayonnaise, ½ cup
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, ¼ cup
- Put cooked chicken and Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub into food processor and pulse until the consistency you prefer.
- In large mixing bowl, combine seasoned chicken with remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well. Refrigerate.
- This can be made 1 – 2 days ahead. Flavors develop if made at least 1 day ahead of serving. Recipe serves about 8.
Buy Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub >>
Buy Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard >>