- Bone Suckin’ Mustard, 1½ Tbsp.
- Ham, 1 package, pre-chopped
- Baguette, 1, cut into ⅓ inch thick slices
- Crisp Dill Pickles, 2, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise, ⅓ cup
- Swiss cheese, 2 cups, shredded
- Before cooking food, preheat the oven to 500º.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ham, cheese, mayonnaise and Bone Suckin’ Mustard.
- Arrange the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 2 pickle slices on each slice of bread and then spread about 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture on top. Bake the toasties for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool for a few minutes before serving. Recipe serves 8 to 10.
Also, because we made a double batch, we had leftover ham mixture, so the next morning we made an egg casserole!