- Bone Suckin’® Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, ½ lb. melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin’® Good! Enjoy!
Buy Bone Suckin’ Wing Sauce – Honey & Habanero https://shop.bonesuckin.com/home/227-bone-suckin-honey-habanero-wing-sauce.html