Bone Suckin’ Potato Casserole Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Potatoes, 5 extra-large, peeled and sliced
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 2 cups (8 oz.), shredded
- Milk, 1 cup
- Butter, 4 Tbsp.
- Sour Cream, 16 oz.
- Onions, ½ cup, chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain into colander and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan, combine cheese, milk and butter. Cook over low heat until butter and cheese melt. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream, onions, and Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Fold cheese mixture into potatoes. Pour into greased 2 quart dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Cooking food has never been so easy and delicious !