Bone Suckin’® Sesame Salmon Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Salmon fillets, 4, (6 oz. each)
- Black Sesame Seeds, 4 Tbsp.
- White Sesame Seeds, 4 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, ¼ cup
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil to medium high. Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a medium bowl combine Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub and black and white sesame seeds. Dredge salmon fillets, meat side down, in the Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub and sesame seed mixture, making sure that the fish is thoroughly coated.
- Sear the salmon seed-side down in skillet for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Turn fillet over and cook for 5 more minutes. Depending on the thickness of the fillet, it will probably need to be finished off in the oven. If the fillet is a little rare for your taste, place fillet on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and cook in the oven for 5 more minutes.
This pairs well with Bone Suckin’ Yaki Soba Noodles and Bone Suckin’ Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
Try it with the Bone Suckin’ Yaki Soba Noodles and Bone Suckin’ Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
Buy Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub >>