- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning with ground turkey. Make four patties from the ground turkey.
- Spread second tablespoon on plate. Take patties and coat on both sides with seasoning on plate.
- Cook patties first on stove top on medium heat using one tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place patties in oven and bake for 10 minutes and then flip and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve on desired bread with cheese, Bone Suckin’ Cranberry Relish, lettuce and a slice of tomato or Bone Suckin’ Mustard. Recipe serves 4.
Serve with Bone Suckin’ Cranberry Relish!