YOU WILL NEED . . .
- To always keep the area clean !!! (Customers trust you when they see you are adamant about cleanliness.)
- Use red “solo” plastic bowls and plates. The color red hides the normal drips that occur during sampling. Serve with tortilla chips.
- DIP tortilla chips into the Bone Suckin' Sauce that is being sampled - THAT’S IT !!
- To have plenty of Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Salsas, Hiccuppin’ Hot Sauce, Bone Suckin’ Mustard, and Seasning & Rub for your display and for selling. Make it readily accessible to the customer. You should sell a minimum of 5 cases every time you sample.
- Familiarize yourself with and the recipes, as you will be asked many questions. The goldenrod recipes are easy to follow and important to handout. Choose YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE to talk about.
- Keep the sampling bowls FULL at all times.
- Know the below information to stress to customers.
- Print store support signs letting people know that you are doing a demo for Bone Suckin' Sauce and recipes to give to customers. !
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALL … Fat Free, Cholesterol free, low in Carbs, Gluten Free, No Sugar (sweetened with honey and molasses).
Bone Suckin’ Sauce is a thin all-purpose sauce and is loved by every age group. (Encourage children to try the original they get their parents to buy it.) It is a sweet tomato based sauce. It’s not hot it is spicy. It is best on chicken, ribs, as a salad dressing, as a great substitute for mayonnaise in tuna salad, and wonderful on mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and other vegetables. Use for grilling, marinating and dipping. For special occasions make the cream cheese dip in the recipe leaflet. Sample with fresh tortilla chips. Sampling is intended for all ages.
Hot Bone Suckin’ Sauce is NOT a fire engine hot. It is not as sweet as the regular. It has a nice after burn. It is best on pork, shrimp, oysters, all seafood, pasta and in a Bloody Mary. Sample with fresh tortilla chips. Sampling is recommended only for adults.
“Big Chunks” Salsas are old fashioned, back-to basics, and chunky, with a burst of real freshness (They contain two kinds of onions and three kinds of peppers.) The hot flavor WON SALSA SHOOTOUT 1st PLACE in “HOT & CHUNKY” and 2nd PLACE in “HOT WITH GARLIC”! The regular flavor is a medium heat. Adding the salsa to melted Velveeta Cheese and Refried Beans creates a wonderful dip. Just heat and serve with tortilla chips, fabulous on pasta or add to soups.
Hiccuppin’ Hot Sauce is “A HOT WITH FLAVOR” FINALLY! Some people lose their breath and hiccup when they eat hot foods. This is where the sauce got its name. Just the powder from one of Mother Earth’s hottest peppers, the Habenero, was added to the Hot Bone Suckin’ Sauce. It is extremely hot and only takes a drop on a chip to taste. Tasters are pleased to discover this sauce. Yogurt and Milk products can help stop the heat and rescue the taster. Mr. John Quinn, our bottler, Hiccupped for a week! - We do not allow children to sample this product.
Bone Suckin’ Mustard is Medium Hot & Sweet. Sampling the Bone Suckin’ Mustard is simple because you dip the mustard right out of the jar. Sample with fresh tortilla chips or pretzels. - Sampling is recommended for all ages.
Bone Suckin’ Rib Rub is easy to sample. Just pour Rib Rub into bowl. Sample with sampling spoons. Show customer recipe on the side of the jar for “The Best Ribs In The World” - Sampling is recommended for all ages.
Bone Suckin’ Yaki is our Bone Suckin’ version of teriyaki sauce, but richer in flavor and lower in salt. Sample with sampling spoons. Sampling is recommended for all ages..
We hope these tips help! BONE APPETIT !