Bone Suckin’® 4-Step Chicken Recipe
A quick and easy recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub
- Chicken, 1 quartered
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Rub chicken generously with Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning.
- Place in covered oven proof dish.
- Cook in preheated oven at 350º for 1 hour and 15 minutes. (Make sure your chicken reaches 165º internal temperature and juices run clear.) Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Great over wild rice. Enjoy!! Recipe serves 4.