Bone Suckin’® 4 Step Fish Recipe
Quick and Easy Recipe for our NEW Seafood Seasoning & Rub!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Fish, 4, filets or whole fish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Before cooking food, rinse fish and pat dry.
- For filets, rub both sides of fish with Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning. For whole fish, cut 5 cross slits and rub with seasoning.
- Cook filets 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. For whole fish, extend cooking time as needed. Recipe serves 4.