Bone Suckin’® 4 Step Fish Recipe
Quick and Easy 4 Step Fish Recipe for our Seafood Seasoning & Rub!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Fish, 4, filets or whole fish
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Before cooking food, rinse the fish and pat dry.
- For filets, rub both sides of the fish with Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning. For the whole fish, cut 5 cross slits and rub with seasoning.
- Cook the filets for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. For the whole fish, extend the cooking time as needed. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!