Bone Suckin’® Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
This Asian Chicken Salad is one of the best salad recipes, packed with flavor and crunch!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 jar
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 1 Tbsp., minced
- Cornstarch, 1 Tbsp.
- Water, 1 Tbsp.
- Chicken Breast, 6, boneless and skinless
- Rice Flour, 1 cup
- Peanut Oil, 1/4 cup
- Mushrooms, 8 oz., sliced
- Green Cabbage, 1/2 head, shredded
- Red Cabbage, 1/2 head
- Shredded Carrots, 1/2 cup
- Bean Sprouts, 1/2 cup (optional)
- Scallions, 1 cup, sliced thinly
- Chinese Misua Noodles, 1 pkg., toasted
- Fire Dancer Honey Jalapeno Peanuts, 1/2 cup, chopped, for garnish
- Sesame Seeds, 4 Tbsp., toasted
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, pour together Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce and minced garlic. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water; mix well. Add cornstarch mixture to saucepan. Gently stir and heat sauce on low heat.
- Slice chicken breast into very thin, long strips and place in a resealable bag. Add rice flour, sea salt and pepper into bag with chicken and shake, coating the chicken well.
- Heat peanut oil in a large skillet to medium high. Place chicken in peanut oil and sauté for 10 minutes, constantly turning to ensure it is done thoroughly. Place cooked chicken on paper towel covered plate to drain.
- Pour off all but a tablespoon of oil from the skillet. On low heat add 1/4 cup of the sauce that was made from the combination of Yaki and Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauces, mushrooms, 1/2 cup scallions and bean sprouts to sauce. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Add sautéed chicken to skillet and coat with 1/2 cup of sauce. Sprinkle chicken with toasted sesame seeds liberally.
- Mix green & red cabbage and shredded carrots in a bowl and toss. Place 1 cup of shredded cabbage on plate, spoon chicken with mushrooms, scallions and bean sprouts over cabbage. Garnish with scallions, chopped peanuts, toasted noodles and drizzle with additional sauce if needed. Recipe Serves 6. Enjoy!