Bone Suckin’® Asian Salad Recipe
Tasty pasta salad recipe with an Asian twist.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Salad, Side
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, 1 cup
- Italian Dressing, 1 cup
- Italian Seasoning, 2 tsp.
- Black Pepper, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar, 1/4 cup
- Rotini Pasta, 16 oz. box, cook according to package directions
- Tortellini Pasta, 19 oz. bag (frozen)
- Carrots, 3, sliced
- Red Onion, 1 large, sliced in small pieces
- Black Olives, 1 (3.8 oz. can), sliced and drained
- Pepperoni, 1 cup, sliced and quartered
- Parmesean Cheese, 1 cup, grated
- Before cooking food, whisk together Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, Italian dressing and seasoning, black pepper and sugar; set aside.
- Boil rotini according to package directions and add the tortellini during the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking.
- After pasta cools, mix in rest of ingredients and pour dressing over top. Stir thoroughly. Cool in refrigerator until ready to serve. Recipe serves 8.