Bone Suckin’® Asian Salad Recipe
This Asian Salad is a tasty pasta salad recipe with an Asian twist.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Salad, Side
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 cup
- Italian Dressing, 1 cup
- Italian Seasoning, 2 tsp.
- Black Pepper, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar, 1/4 cup
- Rotini Pasta, 16 oz. box, cook according to package directions
- Tortellini Pasta, 19 oz. bag (frozen)
- Carrots, 3, sliced
- Red Onion, 1 large, sliced in small pieces
- Black Olives, 1 (3.8 oz. can), sliced and drained
- Pepperoni, 1 cup, sliced and quartered
- Parmesean Cheese, 1 cup, grated
- Before cooking the food, whisk together Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, Italian dressing and seasoning, black pepper and sugar; set aside.
- Boil the rotini according to the package directions and add the tortellini during the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking.
- After the pasta cools, mix in the rest of the ingredients and pour dressing over the top. Stir thoroughly. Cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Recipe serves 8. Enjoy!