Bone Suckin’® Asparagus and Mushroom Salad Recipe
This Asparagus & Mushroom Salad is a great summertime salad recipe!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Ancho Chilli Powder, 1 tsp.
- White Wine Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt to taste
- Asparagus, 1 lb., grilled
- Mushrooms, 1 lb. (Portobello, Cremini, Shiitake), coarsely chopped
- Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Fresh Thyme, 1 Tbsp., chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Pecans, 1/4 cup, toasted
- Blue Cheese, 8 oz., crumbled
- For the Vinaigrette: Whisk the Bone Suckin’®Sweet Spicy Mustard, ancho chilli powder, salt, and vinegar. Slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
- For the Salad: Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add thyme and season with salt and pepper. Toss the asparagus with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange 1/4 of the mushrooms in the center of each plate. Arrange the asparagus around the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the pecans and blue cheese around the edge of the plate. Drizzle with more of the dressing. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!