Bone Suckin’® Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Lemon Pasta Recipe
Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Lemon Pasta is a unique pasta recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Total Time: 28 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree, Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 2 tsp.
- Fussilli Pasta, 1 lb., spiral-shaped
- Asparagus, 1 lb., slender spears trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
- Lemon Zest, 1 Tbsp.
- Tarragon, 2 tsp., freshly chopped*
- Goat Cheese, 5 oz. log (crumbled goat cheese will not melt as well)
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp.
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook your pasta in a large pot of well salted water until it is almost tender, or about 3 minutes less than the suggested time on the package. Add the asparagus and cook about 3 minutes. Drain the pasta and asparagus together, saving about a cup of the pasta water.
- After cooking the food, in a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon zest, tarragon and broken up goat cheese log. Add the hot pasta, asparagus and pasta water to the bowl. Toss until smoothly combined. Season generously with salt and pepper and add lemon juice. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!
*Fresh tarragon can be very strong, so adjust the amount to your taste.