Bone Suckin’® Avocado Bacon Burger
This recipe features one of three of our NEW Bone Suckin’ Burger Recipes ! We’re only getting started, so stay tuned !
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef, 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bacon, Avocado Slices
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Onions
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning.
- Form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes. Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done. Serve on bun with desired toppings. Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning on top of avocados. This is the perfect burger. Recipe yields 6 burgers.