Bone Suckin’® Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
Using avocado instead of mayonnaise makes this recipe extra healthy and extra delicious! This will be one of your favorite salad recipes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree, Salad
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Eggs, 2, boiled, peeled and chopped finely
- Avocado, 2 large, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Onion, 1/2 cup, chopped finely
- Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup
- Tuna, 1 can (6 1/2 oz.), drained
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a medium size bowl, place eggs, avocado and Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce. Mash all together with a fork to get a creamy consistency. Add onion, lemon juice and tuna and stir well. Add sea salt to taste. Serve over lettuce with tomatoes and cucumbers. Recipe serves 4.