Bone Suckin’® Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
Using avocado instead of mayonnaise makes this Avocado Tuna Salad recipe extra healthy and extra delicious! This will be one of your favorite salad recipes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree, Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Eggs, 2, boiled, peeled and chopped finely
- Avocado, 2 large, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Onion, 1/2 cup, chopped finely
- Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup
- Tuna, 1 can (6 1/2 oz.), drained
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a medium size bowl, place the eggs, the avocado and Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce. Mash all of the ingredients together with a fork to get a creamy consistency. Once you have reached the desired consistency, add the onion, lemon juice and tuna and stir well. Add sea salt to taste. Serve over lettuce with tomatoes and cucumbers. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy this delicious salad!