Bone Suckin’® Baked Brie Recipe
A good brunch recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Puff Pastry Dough, 1 sheet
- Brie, 12 oz.
- Dried Apricots, 1/4 cup, roughly chopped
- Apricot Preserves, 1/2 cup
- Sliced Almonds, 1/4 cup
- Egg White, 1
- Water, 1 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Before cooking food, place puff pastry dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin, so that the dough is at least twice as big as the brie. Trim the edges off of the dough in order to make a circle. Set dough scraps aside.
- In a small bowl stir together Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce and roughly chopped apricots.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place brie on parchment paper.
- Place apricot preserves on top of brie, top with chopped apricots and sliced almonds.
- Carefully drape the dough over the brie and tuck edges underneath the brie. (The brie may also be placed on top of the dough and the sides folded on top.) With the dough scraps, cut out shapes, such as leaves, vines, berries etc. to decorate the top of the dome of dough.
- Mix egg white in a small bowl with water. With a brush, paint the top and sides of dough with the egg wash.
- Bake the brie at 350˚ for 20 minutes or until the dough is a golden brown. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Bone Suckin’ Yaki is also a great stir fry sauce!