Bone Suckin’® Baked Chicken Recipe
Super easy and so Bone Suckin’ good.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 jar, 16 oz.
- Chicken, 1
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to middle position).
- Pat the chicken dry using paper towels, then place on the baking pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy cleanup).
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 45 minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’ Sauce® over the chicken turning the pieces over with tongs to coat both sides.
- Bake for about 15 minutes more or until cooked through. (165 degrees)
This Bone Suckin’® Baked Chicken Recipe is Super Easy and so Bone Suckin’® Good!