Bone Suckin’® Baked Chicken Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Entree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to middle position).
- Pat chicken dry using paper towels, then place on the baking pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy cleanup).
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’ Sauce over the chicken turning the pieces over with tongs to coat both sides.
- Bake for about 15 minutes more or until cooked through. (165 degrees)