Bone Suckin’® Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Wonderful recipe for picnics!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 2 tsp.
- Sweet Potatoes, 3
- Large Onion, 1
- Olive Oil, 1 /2 cup
- Sea Salt and pepper, 1 tsp.
- Before cooking food, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dice the sweet potatoes and onions. Place all ingredients in a plastic bag and shake until the sweet potatoes and onions are coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet and cook at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- This makes a delicious side dish that is great warm or cold. Great dipped in Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard. Recipe serves 4 to 6.