Bone Suckin’® Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
Great homemade Baked Potato Casserole recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Baked Potatoes, 4 medium, peeled and chilled
- Shallots, ¾ cup, minced
- Sharp White Cheddar, 2 ½ cups, shredded
- Sour Cream, 1 ½ cups
- Preheat the oven to 325˚ F.
- Grate the baked potatoes, using a box grater or a food processor, and put into a large bowl. Add Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, sour cream, ½ cup of shallots and 2 cups of cheese. Toss the ingredients together with the potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes into a large casserole dish and top with the remaining shallots and cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Recipe serves 8. Enjoy!
Great homemade recipe!