Bone Suckin’® Baked Potato Frittata Recipe
A great and easy Baked Potato Frittata recipe!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree, Breakfast
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 3 tsp.
- Bacon, 6 slices
- Red Potatoes, 4 medium, peeled, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Eggs, 10
- Sour Cream, 1/3 cup
- Cheddar Cheese, 1/2 cup
- Scallions, 1/2 cup, sliced thinly
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a cast iron skillet or frying pan, on low heat, fry bacon until crispy and set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon grease and set aside. Leave rest of grease in skillet and turn heat to medium high. Place slices of potatoes in bottom of skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. The potatoes should be cooked through and golden brown.
- While potatoes are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together eggs, scallions, Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning, and most of bacon (leave a little to sprinkle on the finished frittata).
- Preheat oven to broil, placing a rack 6 inches from broiler.
- Once potatoes are done, pour bacon/egg mixture over potatoes and cook over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add spoonfuls of sour cream to the top of the frittata and sprinkle cheddar cheese over sour cream and most of the frittata. Cook under broiler for 6 minutes. Serve hot and cut in wedges. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!