Bone Suckin’® Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe
This is a yummy side recipe that goes quite well with most entrees.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Spaghetti Squash, 1, cut in half and seeded
- Butter, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Parsley, 1/2 cup
- Parmesan Cheese, 1/2 cup, shredded
- Preheat oven at 350°. Place a tablespoon of butter and a minced clove of garlic in each cavity of the spaghetti squash. Place spaghetti squash on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour. Check for doneness by sticking a fork into the squash and checking for tenderness. Let squash cool for about 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, scrape the squash into the bowl with a fork or a spoon and the squash will look like spaghetti! Mix in Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub and Parmesan cheese. Place mixture in either a casserole dish or back into one of the squash shells and reheat for 10 minutes. Serve immediately. Recipe serves 4 to 6.
- You may get creative with this recipe by adding another type of shredded cheese or other herbs, such as basil.