Bone Suckin’® Barbecue Chicken Wings Recipe
Barbecue chicken wings recipe that will surely be a favorite with your family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 jar (16 oz.)
- Chicken Wings, 12 (full size or drumettes)
- Butter, 1 stick
- Preheat the oven to 375˚ F. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet so they are not touching each other and cook for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add Bone Suckin’® Sauce and simmer over a medium-low setting.
- Remove the wings from the oven, submerge in Bone Suckin’® Sauce and coat well. Place the wings back on a baking sheet and cook for an additional 20 minutes. (If you want a crisper skin, cook for 30 more minutes.)
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Serves 4 as an appetizer. Great Barbecue chicken wing recipe!
This Bone Suckin’® Barbecue chicken wings recipe is one that will surely be a favorite with your family and friends.