Bone Suckin’® Barbecue Chicken Wings Recipe
BBQ chicken recipe that will surely be a favorite with your family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 jar (16 oz.)
- Chicken Wings, 12 (full size or drumettes)
- Butter, 1 stick
- Preheat oven to 375˚. Arrange wings on a baking sheet so they are not touching and cook for 30 minutes in oven.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add Bone Suckin’ Sauce and simmer over a medium-low setting.
- Remove wings from oven, submerge in Bone Suckin’ Sauce and coat well. Place wings back on baking sheet and cook an additional 20 minutes. (If you want a crisper skin, cook 30 more minutes.)
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Serves 4 as an appetizer. Great BBQ chicken recipe !
BBQ chicken wing recipe that will surely be a favorite with your family and friends.