Bone Suckin’® BBQ Beans Recipe
Great game day barbecue recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 15-20
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 cup
- Great Northern White Beans, 7 cans
- Ground Beef, 1 lb.
- Sweet Red Pepper, 1, diced
- Sweet Yellow Pepper, 1, diced
- Large Onion, 1, diced
- Before cooking food, preheat oven to 350*.
- Drain beans in colander. Brown ground beef in frying pan and drain.
- Cook peppers and onions in microwave for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and add enough sauce to make sticky, but not soupy. Place in a 9 x 12 Pyrex dish or Teflon pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes. Recipe serves 15-20.