Bone Suckin’® BBQ Chicken Recipe
An easy and delicious BBQ Chicken grilling recipe.
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 16 oz. jar
- Whole Chicken
- Quarter the chicken and place on a preheated charcoal or gas grill 6″ to 8″ above heat. Cook for 1 1/2 hours turning once. (Baste with butter at this point.)
- During the last 20 minutes, baste with Bone Suckin’® Sauce on each side, turning once. To save cooking time, cook the chicken in the microwave until almost done and finish cooking on the grill as above. Recipe serves 2. Enjoy!
*Important- To ensure that the chicken is cooked throughout, have the internal temperature reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Do not put sauce on chicken before cooking – will burn.