Bone Suckin’® BBQ Chicken Stromboli Recipe
BBQ Chicken Stromboli is a great BBQ crock-pot recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours 20 mins
- Total Time: 4 hours 35 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- In a crock-pot, place the chicken breast, ¾ jar of Bone Suckin’® Sauce, and onions. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and incorporate the sauce well with the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚ F.
- Roll the pizza dough out into a large oval and cut tabs evenly about 1 ½ inches per side. Spread Bone Suckin’ BBQ Chicken through the middle of the dough. Top the chicken with shredded cheese.
- Fold the dough over the chicken, alternating side tabs and crisscrossing them until dough is covering the chicken. Fold in the ends of the dough to secure filling. The dough will look like it is braided.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with course sea salt. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with Bone Suckin’® Sauce for dipping. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!