Bone Suckin’® BBQ Chicken Stromboli Recipe
Great bbq crock pot recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours 20 mins
- Total Time: 4 hours 35 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- In a crock pot, place chicken breast, ¾ jar of Bone Suckin’ Sauce, and onions. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and incorporate sauce well with chicken.
- Preheat oven to 450˚.
- Roll pizza dough out into a large oval and cut tabs evenly about 1 ½ inches per side. Spread Bone Suckin’ BBQ Chicken through the middle of the dough. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Fold dough over chicken, alternating side tabs and crisscrossing them until dough is covering the chicken. Fold in the ends of dough to secure filling. The dough will look like it is braided.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with course sea salt. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with Bone Suckin’ Sauce for dipping. Recipe serves 6.