Bone Suckin’® Mexican Pizza Recipe
This pizza recipe is so good!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 5–7 1x
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Big Chunks Salsa, 1 jar (16oz)
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Regular, 1 cup
- 12 inch baked pizza crust, 2
- Pizza cheese, 4 cups
- BBQ Chicken, 4 cups, shredded
- Pineapple chunks, 2 cups (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Set oven to 450º and allow to heat while you prepare the pizza. Lightly baste the pizza crusts with olive oil.
- Mix together Bone Suckin’ Big Chunks Salsa and Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Spread mixture over pizza crust leaving 1/2 inch around the edges of the crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce to cover. Add BBQ chicken and pineapple chunks.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425º. Place pizzas in oven on middle rack and cook for 7 to 10 minutes. Recipe serves 5-7.
This recipe is good for leftover BBQ chicken, or you can purchase a Rotisserie chicken, shred the meat, and cover with Bone Suckin’ Sauce prior to placing on pizzas. You may substitute six 7” crusts in this recipe if you prefer individual pizzas.