Bone Suckin’® Beans and Ribs Recipe
With only five ingredients you throw together in just five minutes, this is a great dinner recipe to fix before heading out to work or at bedtime to take to your tailgate party the next day!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Line crock pot with bag liner for quick cleanup. Put dried beans in bottom of the pot. Pour sauce over beans. Fill sauce jar halfway with water or for extra flavor, juice. Add to beans and sauce; stir.
- Cut rack of ribs into smaller pieces so they will fit into your crock pot. Generously rub all sides with Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning. Pile on top of beans and cover.
- Cook on HIGH for about 5-6 hours, or low for an all day or overnight slower cook. Cooking time will vary a bit depending on your pot and type of beans. Smaller dried beans will cook faster than larger ones. If beans are cooking a bit dry, add more water or juice if needed.
- To Serve: Gently remove ribs to plate. Spoon fat from top of beans. Serve beans with that dee-lish sauce in bowl with bbq ribs on top! Be sure to have lots of napkins on hand for finger and chin wipe’n… and be ready for oohs and ahhhs! Recipe serves 6.