Bone Suckin’® Beef Nachos Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 12-14
- Category: Appetizer
- —– Flank Steak —–
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Flank Steak, 1 1/2 lb.
- Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
- Limes, 2 whole, juiced
- Chipotle Peppers in Adobe Sauce, 4 whole peppers, with a little sauce
- Garlic, 2 Tbsp. minced
- Cilantro, 1 cup
- —– Nachos ——
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Onion, 2 cups, diced
- Bell Peppers, 2, diced (different colors)
- Olive oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Tortilla Chips, 1 bag
- Cheese, 8 oz. grated (Sharp Cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- Avocado, 1, chopped
- Salsa, 1 cup (optional)
- Sour Cream, 1 cup (optional)
- Before cooking food, prepare steak: combine Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, oil, lime juice, garlic, chipotle peppers and cilantro in a food processor or blender. Blend until combined. Place steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over steak. Seal and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Heat skillet or grill to high. Cook flank steak on grill or in skillet for 4 minutes per side. Remove steak from heat and set aside.
- In a skillet, place Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, onion and bell peppers. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice the steak against the grain in strips and then again to cube the steak.
- On a large oven proof platter, spread tortilla chips and top with meat and vegetables. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Put into oven, on broil, for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts. This recipe makes 2 or 3 batches of nachos. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream on the side. Recipe serves 12-14.