Bone Suckin’® Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Good recipe for cold nights!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, 2 tsp.
- Beef Sirloin, 1 lb., cut into bite size strips
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- All Purpose Flour, 1/2 cup (reserving 2 Tbsp. for later)
- Unsalted Butter, 6 Tbsp.
- Port, 1/4 cup
- Button Mushrooms, 12 ounces, sliced
- Yellow Onion, 1 large, thinly sliced
- Tomato Paste, 1 Tbsp.
- Beef Broth, 2 cups
- Sour Cream, 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice, 2 tsp.
- Sea Salt and Pepper to season
- Parsley, 1 tsp., chopped (optional)
- Egg Noodles, 1 pkg. (prepared according to instructions on package)
- Before cooking food, in a re-sealable bag, place Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub, sirloin strips and flour. Shake to coat the meat thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, to a medium high. Place meat in skillet and brown each side quickly (do not over cook, meat should be pink inside). Remove meat from skillet and set aside.
- With the skillet remaining on medium-high heat, melt 2 tsp. of butter, add mushrooms and cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer mushrooms to plate with beef and set aside.
- Add remaining 4 tsp. of butter, melt and add onions. Cook onions until they are caramelized. Add in tomato paste and stir in 2 Tbsp. of flour. Cook for 1 minute. Pour in beef broth and port. Whisk constantly and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, lemon juice, sour cream, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Add beef and mushrooms. Bring heat up to a medium-high and heat through. Serve over egg noodles and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Recipe serves 4.