Bone Suckin’® Beet Salad Recipe
Delicious, nutritious beet salad recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, 1 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, 6 Tbsp., divided
- Shallots, 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp.
- Red Wine Vinegar, 1 1/2 Tbsp.
- Beets, 3/4 lb., washed and trimmed
- Pear, 1, sliced
- Almonds, 1/4 cup, sliced or blanched, toasted
- Goat Cheese, 6 oz.
- Mixed Salad Greens, 3 cups
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ F.
- Place the beets on a large sheet of tin foil and drizzle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Wrap the beets in foil, roast for 1 hour and let cool.
- In a blender, add Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and shallots.
- Puree the ingredients in a blender for 1 minute.
- When the beets are done and cooled to the touch, wrap one at a time in a paper towel and rub off the skin. Dice the beets into 1/4 inch pieces and pour the dressing over the beets.
- Place the salad mix evenly onto 4 plates, arrange pears over the salad and top with 1/4 cup of the beet mixture. Sprinkle with almonds and goat cheese. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!