Bone Suckin’® Blackberry Chicken Salad Recipe
This wonderful and healthy Blackberry Chicken Salad recipe won top honors in Taste of the South Magazine. Find out what delicious salad recipes everyone is talking about!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree, Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 2 jars (16 oz.)
- Chicken breast, 4, boneless and skinless
- Blackberries, 1 cup
- Walnuts, 1 cup
- Gourmet greens salad mix, 16 oz.
- Before cooking the food, preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Place the chicken breast in an oven safe pan. Pour 1 jar of Bone Suckin’® Sauce over the chicken. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Place the chicken on the gourmet greens salad mix, add the fresh blackberries and shelled walnut pieces. Use second jar of Bone Suckin’® Sauce to drizzle over the salad. Enjoy! Recipe serves 4.