Bone Suckin’® Blackberry Chicken Salad Recipe
This wonderful and healthy recipe won top honors in Taste of the South Magazine. Find out what salad recipes everyone is talking about!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree, Salad
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 2 jars (16 oz.)
- Chicken breast, 4, boneless and skinless
- Blackberries, 1 cup
- Walnuts, 1 cup
- Gourmet greens salad mix, 16 oz.
- Before cooking food, preheat oven to 350˚.
- Place chicken breast in oven safe pan. Pour 1 jar of Bone Suckin’ Sauce over chicken. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Cut chicken into strips. Place on gourmet greens salad, add fresh blackberries and shelled walnut pieces. Use second jar of Bone Suckin’ Sauce to drizzle over salad. Enjoy! Recipe serves 4.