Bone Suckin’® Bloody Mary Recipe
BBQ meets Vodka in this tasty but unconventional Bloody Mary recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 1/3 cups
- Fresh Basil, 1 tsp., chopped
- Fresh Cilantro, 1 tsp., chopped
- Fresh Chives, 1 tsp., chopped
- Pepper Vodka, 1 1/2 oz.
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 6 Tbsp.
- Worcestershire Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Celery Salt, large pinch
- Sea Salt, a pinch
- Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
- Combine Basil, Cilantro and Chives in a cocktail shaker. Press leaves against bottom of shaker using a muddler or wooden spoon to release flavors.
- Stir in Bone Suckin’ Sauce and next 6 ingredients. Transfer half of mixture to a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
- Place ice in cocktail shaker, filling halfway full. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled. Strain into glass over ice.
- Repeat procedure with remaining tomato mixture.
- Garnish, if desired with celery stalk, lemon wedges or pickled okra. Recipe serves 2.
*Optional: Substitute vodka for pepper vodka. Add Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce to make drink spicier.