Bone Suckin’® Blue Cheese Bites Recipe
Great recipe for parties!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 1/2 tsp (add more for a little more kick, but be careful!)
- French Baguette, 1, 1/2 inch slices
- Blue Cheese, 1 (8 oz. container), crumbled
- Unsalted Butter, 1 stick, softened
- Apricot Preserves, 1 jar
- Before cooking food, in a medium bowl combine softened butter, blue cheese and Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce.
- Spread the blue cheese/butter mix on slices of baguette and broil for 5 minutes or until the cheese mixture is beginning to brown. Remove from oven and top with a dollop of apricot preserves. Recipe serves 6.