Bone Suckin’® Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
You’ll love this dressing recipe! This dressing is divine over our Bone Suckin’ Carne Asada salad.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 20
- Category: Dressing
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Blue Cheese, 8 oz., crumbled and divided in half
- Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- Buttermilk, ¼ cup
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- White Wine Vinegar, 4 tsp.
- Greek Yogurt, 1 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, half of blue cheese, mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic and white wine vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth. Stir in Greek yogurt, the remaining blue cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour into airtight container and refrigerate until needed. Recipe yields about 2 1/2 cups.
You’ll love this dressing recipe! Serve over Bone Suckin’ Carne Asada Salad