Bone Suckin’® Braised Brussels Sprouts Recipe
A good veggie recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Brussels Sprouts, 1 lb., washed and cut in half
- Bacon, 4 slices, cut into small pieces
- Shallots, 1 large, minced
- Chicken or Vegetable Broth, 1/2 cup
- Dried Cranberries or Cherries, 1/4 cup
- Heat pan on medium heat and then add bacon. Fry up bacon until crispy and has rendered quite a bit of fat. Add shallots. Stir shallots well into the bacon and fry shallots until they become soft, but not burnt.
- Add Brussels Sprouts and cranberries to the pan. Add Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce and broth. Stir evenly.
- Cover, turn heat to low and allow Brussels Sprouts to slowly braise in the liquid for about 15-20 minutes or until the Brussels Sprouts are tender. Recipe serves 4.
Bone Suckin’ Yaki is an excellent stir fry sauce!