Bone Suckin’® Breakfast Kabobs Recipe
Make this recipe for your next brunch!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 1/2 cups (1 cup for basting, 1/2 cup for dipping)
- Bacon, 6 strips, uncooked
- Link Sausage, 6 links, uncooked, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Wood Skewers, 6, pre-soaked in water for 15 min.
- Before cooking food, pre-heat the grill to high. Skewer one end of bacon, skewer sausage, and then skewer bacon again. (The bacon should be ribboned back and forth over sausage.)
- Place aluminum foil on the grill to prevent flare-ups. Place the skewers on the foiled grill.
- Baste generously with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Turn frequently to cook the skewers evenly. Cook on a high heat for about 20 mins. Serve Bone Suckin’ Sauce on the side for dipping. Recipe serves 6.