Bone Suckin’® Brunswick Stew Recipe
Brunswick Stew is the perfect recipe for any occasion!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 30 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 2 cups
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Country Style Pork Ribs, 2 lbs.
- Smoked Pork Chop, 1
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless, skinless
- Water, 2 qts., more if needed
- Broth from the cooked Chicken and Pork
- Butter Beans, 2 cups, frozen
- Corn, 2 cups, frozen
- Diced Tomatoes, 1 can (28 oz.)
- Red Potatoes, 5 medium, peeled and diced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the chicken and the pork in a large crockpot. Cover the meat with water and set the crockpot on high for 6 hours. Stir occasionally throughout cooking.
- When the meat has finished cooking, take the meat out of the crockpot and let it cool to the touch. Strain the broth from the crockpot, then put the broth back into the crockpot.
- Strip all of the meat of fat and bones. Next, shred the meat and return to the crockpot. Add butter beans, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, Bone Suckin’ Sauce® and Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce.
- Stir and continue to cook for 2 more hours. Taste the stew and salt and pepper accordingly. For a spicier stew, add a little more Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce. Cooking food is easy with a crockpot! Recipe serves 10. Enjoy!