Bone Suckin’® Brunswick Stew Recipe
Perfect stew recipe for any occasion!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 30 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 2 cups
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Country Style Pork Ribs, 2 lbs.
- Smoked Pork Chop, 1
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless, skinless
- Water, 2 qts., more if needed
- Broth from the cooked Chicken and Pork
- Butter Beans, 2 cups, frozen
- Corn, 2 cups, frozen
- Diced Tomatoes, 1 can (28 oz.)
- Red Potatoes, 5 medium, peeled and diced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large crock pot, place chicken and pork. Cover meat with water and set crock pot on high for 6 hours. Stir occasionally throughout cooking.
- When meat has finished cooking, take meat out of crock pot and let it cool to the touch. Strain broth from crock pot and put broth back into crock pot.
- Strip all meat of fat and bones, shred and return to crock pot. Add butter beans, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce.
- Stir and continue to cook for 2 more hours. Taste stew and salt and pepper accordingly. For a spicier stew, add a little more Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce. Cooking food is easy with a crock pot. Recipe serves 10.