Bone Suckin’® Brussels Sprouts Slaw Recipe
This Brussels Sprouts Slaw recipe is so good for you!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Side
- 2 Tbsp. Bone Suckin’® Sweet Spicy Mustard
- 1 pkg. Earth Family Garden Veggie Dip Mix and Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Seeds
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Zest of one Lemon
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 lb. Brussels Sprouts, sliced or shaved thin
- 8 slices Bacon, fried crispy and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Pecans, toasted
- Before cooking the food, wash and trim the sprouts and slice very thin.
- In a large bowl, combine Bone Suckin’® Sweet Spicy Mustard, Earth Family Garden Veggie Dip Mix and Seasoning, celery seeds, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, zest, sea salt and pepper. Toss in Brussels sprouts strips and coat with the dressing.
- Add in the pecans and the bacon; toss coating the slaw well. May serve immediately or chill in the fridge. Either way this is so good and good for you! Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!