Bone Suckin’® Burger Recipe
We’re talkin’ seriously delicious burger recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 3/4 cup
- Ground Beef, 2 lbs. (1 lb. 90/10 and 1 lb. 80/20)
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Onion, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles (optional)
- Preheat the grill to high.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef and 1/2 cup of Bone Suckin’® Sauce. Divide the meat into 6 equal parts. Gently roll the meat into a ball and press into a patty shape. The patty should be about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the burger on a hot grill and cook on one side for 6 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side for 4 minutes. The recommended internal temperature for a well done burger is 160˚ F. We suggest using a meat thermometer, just to be safe.
- When the burgers are done, let them sit for 5 minutes before serving. Use this time to baste the burgers with the remaining Bone Suckin’® Sauce! We also suggest using the Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Hot Mustard on the bun as well as onions, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. Be creative! This will make it a true Bone Suckin’® Burger! Recipe yields 6 burgers. Enjoy!