Bone Suckin’® Cabbage and Lime Salad with Peanuts Recipe
One of our yummy salad recipes!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side, Salad
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard,, 1 Tbsp.
- Margarita Wine Nuts, 1/2 cup
- Red Cabbage, 1/2 small, trimmed, cored and shredded (about 6 cups)
- Green Cabbage, 1/2 small, trimmed, cored and shredded (about 6 cups)
- Sea Salt, 1 Tbsp., plus more to taste
- Baby Spinach, 1 bunch, stemmed and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips (about 4 cups)
- Lime Juice, 1/4 cup
- Cumin, 1/2 tsp.
- Peanut Oil, 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper, freshly ground to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, lime juice, cumin, peanut oil, salt and pepper to make dressing.
- Combine Margarita Wine Nuts, red and green cabbages and spinach in a larger bowl.
- Pour dressing over cabbage and spinach mixture and toss, making sure to coat the cabbage and spinach mix. Recipe serves 6.