Bone Suckin’® Cajun Fries
You will feel like you are at Mardi Gras all year long with these easy & delicious Bone Suckin’® Cajun Fries!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Bone Suckin’®Cajun Seasoning, 2 Tbsp
- French Fries, 2lbs Vegetable Oil, 1/4 cup
- Chopped Parsley (to taste)
- Place the french fries in a large mixing bowl
- Add the vegetable oil and the Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning.
- Toss the french fries in the vegetable oil and Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning until they are coated evenly with the mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread the fries evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes
- Flip the fries and bake for another 15 min.
- Remove the fries from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and serve!