Bone Suckin’® Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
Serve these biscuits with country ham and Bone Suckin’ Sweet Hot Mustard. This will be one of your favorite recipes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 8-12
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning and Rub, Hot, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Self-Rising Flour, 2 cups
- Paprika, 1/2 tsp.
- Cayenne, 1/4 tsp.
- Butter, 3/4 stick, cold and cut in small pieces, plus 2 Tbsp. to melt and brush biscuits.
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 1 1/2 cups
- Milk, 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 450˚. Before cooking food, line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub, paprika and cayenne.
- Using a pastry blender work butter pieces into flour mixture or you may also pulse the flour mixture and butter in a food processor. Stir in cheese and mix well. Add milk to flour mixture and stir creating your dough.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and roll out to about a ¾ inch thickness. Using a biscuit cutter, cut biscuits into rounds and reroll the dough as needed.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned.
- For a beautiful finished look, brush the tops of baked biscuits with melted butter. Recipe makes about 12 biscuits.