Bone Suckin’® Cheesy Italian Chicken Recipe
Easy, Cheesy Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, Hot
- Chicken Tenderloins, Boneless, Skinless, 1 lb.
- Olive Oil, desired amount to cook chicken
- Pasta Sauce or tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Pizza Sauce or tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (block or shredded), 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese (block or shredded), 1/2 cup
- Before cooking food, season chicken tenderloins with Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub. Cook chicken tenderloins in pan (medium heat) with olive oil until brown.
- Combine 1 cup pasta sauce with 1 cup of pizza sauce. Take cooked tenderloins and dip them in the sauce, fully covering both sides, and place them in a baking pan.
- Add cheddar cheese to tenderloins and then cover with more sauce. Add mozzarella cheese on top. Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Add additional mozzarella cheese on top if desired. Recipe serves 4.