Bone Suckin’® Cheesy Italian Chicken Recipe
Easy, Cheesy Italian Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, Hot
- Chicken Tenderloins, Boneless, Skinless, 1 lb.
- Olive Oil, desired amount to cook chicken
- Pasta Sauce or tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Pizza Sauce or tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (block or shredded), 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese (block or shredded), 1/2 cup
- Before cooking the food, season the chicken tenderloins with Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub. Cook the chicken tenderloins in a pan (medium heat) with olive oil until brown.
- Combine 1 cup of pasta sauce with 1 cup of pizza sauce. Take the cooked tenderloins and dip them in the sauce, fully covering both sides, and place them in a baking pan.
- Add cheddar cheese to the tenderloins and then cover with more sauce. Add mozzarella cheese on top. Bake at 350º F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Add additional mozzarella cheese on top if desired. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!