Bone Suckin’® Chicken and Asparagus Rollups Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Chicken and Asparagus Rollups are a great summer recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1/4 cup
- Chicken Breast Cutlets, 1 1/4 lb.
- Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
- Swiss Cheese, 1 pkg. (8 oz.), sliced
- Asparagus, 1 lb., ends trimmed
- Before cooking food, prepare the grill to a medium heat.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Put the asparagus (with rubber band on) in boiling water for 2 minutes. Set the asparagus aside. Spread Bone Suckin’® Mustard onto each chicken breast. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on the chicken. Lay asparagus across chicken, with top and bottom ends hanging off. Roll the chicken, with asparagus and cheese, and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat olive oil in a shallow pan to medium high and sear all sides of the chicken rollup. After searing the meat, place on the grill and cook about 10 minutes per side. After the rollups are done, carefully remove the toothpicks and discard. This is best served on a bed of spinach and drizzled with your favorite vinaigrette. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!