Bone Suckin’® Chicken Dip Recipe
A simple Chicken Dip recipe for tailgating!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Appetizer
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, 2/3 jar of Bone Suckin’® Sauce, onion and half of cheddar cheese. *see notes
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a large casserole dish or several smaller ramekins. Pour the remaining 1/3 jar of Bone Suckin’® Sauce over the mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite crackers. Serves 10. Enjoy!
*For a spicier dip add ½ tsp. or more of Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce during the first step in recipe.
A simple recipe for tailgating!