Bone Suckin’® Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Tasty Chicken Enchiladas recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Enchilada Sauce, 2 cups, warmed (see recipe)
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless and skinless
- Gluten Free Corn Tortillas, 12
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Monterey Jack, 1 cup, shredded
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, pour in ½ cup of Bone Suckin’® Sauce. Add the chicken and coat well with sauce.
- Place the chicken on the grill. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes per side. Baste the chicken with ½ cup of Bone Suckin’® Sauce while cooking. The internal temperature for the chicken should be 165˚ F.
- Let the chicken cool to the touch and then shred. Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Heat the tortillas on a griddle or in a frying pan for 2 minutes per side on medium heat. Dip tortillas one by one through the warm Bone Suckin’ Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
- Spread the shredded chicken in a thin straight line down the middle of a tortilla and top with a tablespoon of enchilada sauce. Roll tortilla into a tube and place into a large casserole dish. Repeat until all of the tortillas are used. Spread Bone Suckin’ Enchilada sauce liberally over the chicken stuffed tortillas. Top with cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with Refried Beans and a light Cilantro Cream Sauce . Recipe serves 4.
Tasty Enchilada recipe!