Bone Suckin’® Chicken Grilled with Steak Sauce Recipe
Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce Chophouse Style is also excellent on chicken!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce Chophouse Style, 1 jar, 11.75 oz.
- Chicken Breasts, 4, boneless and skinless
- Marinate chicken in resealable bag for 30 minutes in the refrigerator with 1/2 cup or more of the Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce Chophouse Style.
- Preheat grill to medium high on one side and medium on the other.
- Place chicken on the medium high side of the grill, meaty side down, for 5-10 minutes.
- Flip chicken to medium side of the grill and baste with Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce Chophouse Style. Let cook 20-25 minutes with grill lid down.
- Flip the chicken back onto medium high grill side to burn the meaty side just a little for 5 minutes.
Make sure internal temperature reaches 165º for chicken breasts.
Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce is also excellent on chicken!